Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Am Back: 50th Blog Post

Well people, I am finally back from my exams. It was a real tough week and I am not expecting anything good right now. Most of my grades will be down and the worst part is that this was the final exams for the semester and I would not get a chance to make up for it. But it is still my fault, as I got too lazy to do anything and missed out on a lot of assignments and Quizzes. Now what ever comes up wouldn't be good and definitely could have been better. Heck by mid-term I was guaranteed at least 5 out of 6 A-Grades in the semester but now it has come down to this that I may even end up getting an F in one course.

But hey, what's done is done, and I would move on and attack the next semester head on. I got 2 months of summer vacation and I still haven't figures out what to do. Should I go for an internship or spend my time doing what I do best, Game On. Only time would tell that, but one thing is for sure that for now, one thing is for sure; I would be going all out on my favorite sites gaining new levels and achieving the unexpected. My primary targets would by Gamespot, YouTube and CelebDAQ. I would also be doing a lot of blogging and thanks to Microsoft Word 2007, posting these simultaneous blog entries has never been easier.

Since on the topic of blogging, I would like to reveal that this is my 50th Blog Post for Gamespot, my number one blog. I would like to acknowledge the participation of all my friends and contacts there who actually read it and give me feedback on it. I am also pretty close to hitting level 20, the Danger Level so I would try my best to keep my participation up and clear it right out. On the other statistics, my YouTube site has finally started to grow; I have now received 15400 Video Views and have 270 channel views. I only have 10 friends but soon plan to change that and add a lot more people. If you want to add me as a friend on YouTube then please visit http://www.YouTube.com/uzeeinc and click 'Add as a Friend'. If you are reading this post elsewhere that you can also add me on Gamespot by visiting http://www.Gamspot.com/Users/UzEE/ and then click 'Track this Person'.

Well, so long people, until next time, and it will be real soon. Believe me!

No comments: