Saturday, June 30, 2007

Help me choose new Blog Headers

I have created two new blog headers for my blog. They perfectly fit the new Dragon Ball Z theme that you see on each one of my profile on the internet these days. I am rapidly transforming into a saiyan again, and that's why its all you see me do these days. Anyways let me get to the basic reason behind this blog post. Well, I actually created two slightly different versions of the blog header and couldn't decide which one to put up, so I decided that I should ask you guys which is better. After all, it is going to be there for you guys to see. So it would only be fair if you get a say in this. Well without further delay, here they are:


So please tell that which image is the better one. I would put it up as my blog header. And once again, thanks for your feedback people. I really appreciate it.

No comments: