Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally! 20 Percent

When I hit 10 Percent of level 20, I thought I would post my next entry in the blog when I hit 20. I thought it would be like a week or so at max, but guess what; it took me 1 month and 4 days to just advance 10 percent of Level 20. 1 month and 4 days! I never even imagined that things would be so slow, I mean at this rate, I would hit level 21 well into 2008. Maybe I will hold the record of slowest out of Level 20 then. I know this is supposed be the Dead Level but this is practically extinct. Everyday I only see an increment of .30-.50% with more bias towards the lower limit. I guess I should forget about ever going beyond this level because I think its here to stay for good. Just look at these figures:

  • Hit Level 20: July 7th, 2007.
  • Reach 10%: July 24th, 2007. That makes about 17 days. I thought this was too slow, but…
  • Reach 20%: August 28th, 2007. This makes 1 month and 4 days. And that makes 1 month and 21 days for level 20 in total.

At this rate, I can only predict to hit 30% in about 2 months, and maybe, if I am lucky, I would advance to level 21 by next Christmas. In other news, my vacations would be coming to an end in about 15 days and it would be back to the university and that boring work routine. I really hate this time of the year and ironically, my birthday also comes round about that time. Which reminds me that my Pie is also gone, I hope my turkey didn't come back and stole it? But I will solve that mystery later because Gamespot is causing a lot of problems these days. I think that the site is now unfit for use on dial-up, so I would only look at that case when I am back in the university on high bandwidth servers. Until then I can only hope to get out of this nightmare that people call level 20.

No comments: